Introduction
Hi,
I have created this blog to keep my "Ghana Crew" informed. I will keep this journal and add too it as time goes by. We leave for Ghana in July and will be there most of the month. The work will include teaching, preaching, well drilling, medical clinics, and more. Watch for the updates. After the trip, I will post pictures and the daily journal I will keep over there. Keep us in your prayers.
tim
I have created this blog to keep my "Ghana Crew" informed. I will keep this journal and add too it as time goes by. We leave for Ghana in July and will be there most of the month. The work will include teaching, preaching, well drilling, medical clinics, and more. Watch for the updates. After the trip, I will post pictures and the daily journal I will keep over there. Keep us in your prayers.
tim


1 Comments:
I am looking forward to having Tim and the others accompany me on the campaign to Ghana this year.
Post a Comment
<< Home