GhanaQuest

This will be a journal of my missionary trip to Ghana. We will be representing the Church of Christ. We pray much good will be done and many souls will be added to the church.

My Photo
Name:

Hello, Please enjoy my musings...

Thursday, May 04, 2006

May 4, 2006

May 4, 2006
Ouch, and again I say ouch! First - yellow fever, then tetanus. I now have a sore arm and am vaccinated for the trip to Ghana. I have been working on the seminar material. I have two of the lessons ready and two to go. Oh, on a side note. Ted’s wife Renee, among others, has advised me to make friends with Matilda. She is one of the Ghanaians that will be working with us. It is said that she will make sure Ted and the others don’t try and feed me something that would be…, let’s just say “disagreeable”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home