May 9, 2006
May 9, 2006
I just heard from Ted. He tells us that the seminars in Bunkpurugu are going to be attended by at least 600 people! I guess all I can say is “Wow”. We will be preaching in the evenings in the various villages as this is a 4 day seminar. We are planning a joint worship service on Sunday, 16 July, at Gbetimong with a mobile clinic planned after services. It looks like we will be very busy going about preaching the gospel.
I just heard from Ted. He tells us that the seminars in Bunkpurugu are going to be attended by at least 600 people! I guess all I can say is “Wow”. We will be preaching in the evenings in the various villages as this is a 4 day seminar. We are planning a joint worship service on Sunday, 16 July, at Gbetimong with a mobile clinic planned after services. It looks like we will be very busy going about preaching the gospel.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home