May 16, 2006
May 16, 2006
Time is drawing near. Ted has the T-Shirts designed. They are cool. He also has the Ghana web site updated. Check it out: http://www.ghanamissions.com/ . I’m getting all my ducks in a row and getting more anxious. I have been asked to give a report on the Ghana Mission and a lesson in Clearwater in August. I guess they have confidence I will return whole! Hope so.
Time is drawing near. Ted has the T-Shirts designed. They are cool. He also has the Ghana web site updated. Check it out: http://www.ghanamissions.com/ . I’m getting all my ducks in a row and getting more anxious. I have been asked to give a report on the Ghana Mission and a lesson in Clearwater in August. I guess they have confidence I will return whole! Hope so.


1 Comments:
Tim, nice blog. Just updated the site. Talked to the guys in Ghana. They are busy making preparations for the work. Ted
Post a Comment
<< Home