GhanaQuest

This will be a journal of my missionary trip to Ghana. We will be representing the Church of Christ. We pray much good will be done and many souls will be added to the church.

My Photo
Name:

Hello, Please enjoy my musings...

Sunday, June 18, 2006

June 18, 2006

I shaved today! Yep, for the first time since basic training in the U. S. Army, I shaved. Uncle Sam made us use a "non electric" razor in basic training. I've been using electric ever since. That is until now. As I am getting ready for Ghana, I realize there will be no electricity in some areas. So, along with preaching, I will try to see what I can do about getting them some electricity for my next trip. Anyway, I will practice this "non electric" shaving stick thing to try to get it down under 30 minutes before I leave for Ghana. And how do you use this shaving cream stuff? I had it everywhere. Oh well, sacrifices must be made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home