GhanaQuest

This will be a journal of my missionary trip to Ghana. We will be representing the Church of Christ. We pray much good will be done and many souls will be added to the church.

My Photo
Name:

Hello, Please enjoy my musings...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

June 27, 2006




Yikes! I just spent the last 7 hours preparing and packing for Ghana. I had to pack a bag with everything I will need for 21 days and keep it under 70 pounds. A challenge? To say the least! However, I am happy to say I am packed. Just one problem. Ted and I had gone shopping again. After packing my bag, there is still 101 Pounds left to pack. Ted says he will work it out. I'm tired and am willing to let him. Note the pics of the packing.

I have a short list of things left to prepare and a short time to get 'er done! Should be interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home