GhanaQuest

This will be a journal of my missionary trip to Ghana. We will be representing the Church of Christ. We pray much good will be done and many souls will be added to the church.

My Photo
Name:

Hello, Please enjoy my musings...

Sunday, July 02, 2006

July 2, 2006

Pre Ghana Pot Luck!

Today, many foods were prepared and consumed after our morning services. Very tasty! It was, in part, a going off to Ghana pot luck. I requested chocolate and there was chocolate 'a plenty. I have been told I would not see food like this for a few weeks. So, being a former boy scout, I packed it on. Ted was gracious enough to see that I did not have to "pig out" alone. He packed it on, too.

I have been packed for a few days now. However, I seem to keep finding things I want to take. The weight limit is challenging. I am finding out what is important. Underwear or chocolate? Hmm? I'm still thinking.

Final preparations are being made and the time is rolling near. I was thinking... If I put my feet into the water in Miami, then again 24 hours later in Ghana, I will have connected the continents with the Atlantic ocean. Hmm?

Note the pics above this entry to see the pot luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home