July 4, 2006
It is independence day. It was about 22 years ago that I secured my independence from sin. I was blessed then that people took an interest in my soul and I am blessed now to have an opportunity to bring the Gospel to people in Ghana, Africa.
I will leave the USA on the 6th of July. Just 2 days from today. I will be very busy between now and then. Ted is going to the airport to see us off and give us final instructions. I think we have 8 or 9 bags to check, each weighing 70 pounds. We will also each carry one or two bags onto the plane.
I hope to be able to send one or two emails from Ghana. After my return, I will post my daily journal from the entire trip. I'll try and post a few pictures, as well.
Thank you in advance for your prayers on our behalf. We are David Stearsman, Rick Kenyon, Bill Dillon, and tim simmons.
God Bless and goodbye.
I will leave the USA on the 6th of July. Just 2 days from today. I will be very busy between now and then. Ted is going to the airport to see us off and give us final instructions. I think we have 8 or 9 bags to check, each weighing 70 pounds. We will also each carry one or two bags onto the plane.
I hope to be able to send one or two emails from Ghana. After my return, I will post my daily journal from the entire trip. I'll try and post a few pictures, as well.
Thank you in advance for your prayers on our behalf. We are David Stearsman, Rick Kenyon, Bill Dillon, and tim simmons.
God Bless and goodbye.


1 Comments:
You still have 2 days. There might be time for another update or two before you leave. I will take notes when I call you guys "in-country" and provide some updates on the Ghana site. You might even be able to send a pic or two from Tema. Just got back from a little shopping. Working on the 2nd extra bag. I plan on calling you while you are Tema and will try and get a call in to you on your way to Yendi and then in Saboba on your way back.
Post a Comment
<< Home